I know it’s been a while since I’ve posted. I’ve been quite busy these days working to bring this publishing project to a finish and teaching tennis. At any rate, I have a question for all you fans of good literature:
As we draw closer to the end of 2014, I’d like to know, what books have you read or are still reading this year? I’ll start by sharing mine (and not that it matters much, but I’ve used ‘F’ for Fiction and ‘NF’ for Non-fiction).
* Lone Survivor (Latrell) – NF
* The Spectrum Conspiracy (Faris) – F
* What French Women Know (Ollivier) – NF
* Free Lunch (Johnston) – NF
* From Fear to Faith: A Survivor’s Story (Talford) – NF
* How Do I Reach My True Destiny? (Williams) – NF
* Now the Hell Will Start (Koerner) – NF (Technically finished this one near the end of last year, but it was too good to leave off the list).
Please share with our followers what you’ve read this year. In my opinion, “word of mouth” is still the best catalyst to exposure to new things. Thanks!