Here are 13 Quick Ways To Keep Your Cool When Your Faith Is Under Fire:
There was a point in my life when it was hard for me to answer this question because everything in my life was going well. I had a beautiful wife, a corporate career with a nice salary, great friends and an active social life. Suddenly, something entered my life that seemed insurmountable to human eyes, and seemingly impossible to overcome. It wasn’t until I turned around and remembered God’s words that I realized that even after receiving a grim diagnosis, those words didn’t define who I was. I chose #FaithOverFear and decided I would fight against anything that tried to make me lose my faith in my body being healed.
Here are the 13 Quick Tips
- Breathe When The News You Receive Isn’t What You Want To Hear.
- Don’t allow panic to hit you when you hear bad news.
- Take a deep breath and focus on being still in the midst of your storm.
- Don’t listen to anyone that goes against what your true goals are.
- Find an advocate or prayer partner.
- People you love will try to “help.” If they’re panicked then politely hang up the phone.
- Find a moment to have silence
- Feed your mind positive thoughts
- Journal daily
- Listen to positive music
- Take a walk and relax your mind
- State your affirmations
- Find a support group
Keep the faith!!! -Matt